- Reuters via Yahoo News India14 Nov 02:36 AM
Senior German officials are planning a last-ditch drive to convince the government to consider excluding Chinese firms such as Huawei from building the country's 5G infrastructure amid ...
- Reuters via Yahoo News India12 Nov 18:41 PM
NEW DELHI/DUBAI (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (ADNOC) has signed a preliminary agreement to use half of the Padur strategic reserve facility in Southern India, which can store about ...
- Quartz via Yahoo Finance15 Nov 00:44 AM
Unlike most American businesses, which pay electronically or by check, most of these marijuana-product firms were forced to pay their federal taxes in cash.
- Reuters via Yahoo News India15 Nov 13:48 PM
There have been several reports in Germany of manufacturers with operations in China catching local staff doing work for copycat rivals.
- Associated Press via Yahoo News India13 Nov 16:11 PM
Wayne Smith was hardened to a certain level of chaos here, on land the American public owns. This isn't what's supposed to happen on publicly owned land the federal government oversees. The ...